Education and Extension
Scibus is a leading provider of education and technical support to livestock producers, veterinarians, agricultural scientists, livestock feed and animal health representatives and other extension providers. Scibus collaborates with organisations such as Dairy Australia, Dairy NSW and milk companies to provide extension services to upskill both management and farm workforce, keeping business up to date on best practice.
We deliver high-calibre, scientifically-accurate and practically-based presentations at both introductory and advanced levels. Our staff have many years of proven field experience as well as training in extension delivery- many of our team are Cert IV workplace and training accredited or have spent many years in training positions at leading Australian and International universities. Extension activities can be delivered in a variety of formats, including seminars, field days, on-farm demonstrations or short courses.
Scibus also provides mentoring and supervision services for post-graduate students conducting research associated with improving the health and productivity of cattle.
- Dairy NSW – Focus Farm Project
- Farmer Discussion Groups
- Cow Signals – Download flyer
- Dairy Australia – Cups On, Cups Off (CoCo)
- Dairy NSW – Unpacking the Esky
- Masters Subject – Advances in Ruminant Nutrition for Veterinarians at Massey University
- Zinpro – First Step®: Dairy Lameness Assessment and Prevention Program